Monday 5 May 2014

Nemophila and barbequeue!

I forgot to update last night so this is what we did yesterday! Firstly I woke to two earthquakes in the early morning, the second lasted a bit longer and the house shook, it was pretty exciting! Then me, Masako, Nachi, Yumina and Kiren went to the National Seaside Park to view the Nemophila flowers as it's now special season for them, they were very pretty and we ate Nemophila flavour icecream which was delicious! At first I thought that the Nemophila was the ocean!



Then afterwards we went to Mito to drop off Yumina and we also went to a Tengu (天狗) shop to get some special food.

Then we came back to the house for a barbequeue! We then went to the super market to get some plastic plates and cups and they had some cute bread cakes.

 Unfortunately it started to rain yesterday but we still had the barbequeue, in a warehouse type building next to Hiroshi's (Masako's husband) friend's house which was really big and typically Japanese style. They barbequeued tiny octopus which I thought we cute!


After the barbequeue we saw Kiren off at the station and then Masako had a nap and I did something very important I'm sure even if I can't remember. Then we made dinner and I helped slice the tofu and do stuff. Then I skyped with my parents for a while and after Masako told me my schedule for the rest of my time here which was awesomesauce. Then it was time for bed! おやすみ!


No comments:

Post a Comment