Friday 23 May 2014

Bye bye Ibaraki!

Last night was my last night in Hitachinaka! Masako made some really nice food and it was delicious!











Nacchi and Masako!


Here's the 1000 cranes that I think Nacchi made!


So this morning I overslept (shockingly) but we managed to be out by 9:00, I was actually holding some bread in my mouth like anime. And we stopped by Sami-san and he gave me a going away present of drinks!


Then we went to the Ibaraki Prefecture Office and we had a meeting about wwoofing with some official government person and they said it was a shame that I was leaving today but next time I come they want me to promote Ibaraki on TV! Then the main government guy said we should go to this seminar(?) thing, it was a man telling us his story to success and there were loads of people there, I just didn't know why we were there really but oh well!



Then we went downstairs because there was a sweet fair going on! Masako got me some sweet Naatou as a gift! She also gave me a message card that everyone had signed and some snacks! Then we went to Mito station and I hadn't checked any times of anything (I like to live life dangerously) but it worked out quite well, we came to the station at 1:10 and the bus arrived at 1:15 for Tokyo! And it was only 2080yen (£12) to go all the way to Tokyo!

Here's some pictures I took from the bus on the way!
















I arrived at Ueno station and got a taxi to my hotel and it was cheap too and not that far. So now I'm at the hotel and it's very nice here! Clean and friendly and cool! Now I think I'm going to go and find something to eat! Tokyo!



No comments:

Post a Comment