Friday 16 May 2014

Lucky day!

On Friday morning Masako showed me how to make these really pretty message things so I'm going to make some later! Then we cycled to the 7 Eleven and I got this really funny candy about Attack on Titan (I'll post a picture later). Then we went to a Lawson's and I got my Studio Ghibli Museum tickets yay! So I'm going on the 2nd of June! Then we went to a big shop and got some food! Then we came back and had lunch and I went to the middle school art club! It was my last time there so I had to give them a message and I didn't know what to say so I just sort of rambled in front of about 30 people but it was fun!
 


Then after I went to an anime/manga/otaku shop which was funny but also slightly weird then I went to the Izakaya! I met some new people and they invited me to a party tonight!






No comments:

Post a Comment