Sunday 4 May 2014

I landed!

Amazing! I landed safely and it was quite a nice flight, very smooth. I also watched The Wolf on Wall Street on the plane which wasn't as good as everyone had made it out to be in my opinion but whatever. So I arrived and went through and then went to the station because I had to go to Nippori and then go on the Mito line and then finally the Hitachitsuda line but of course I got lost and went on like a dozen different lines before I arrived but I did and that is the point! I borrowed a passerby's mobile because mine didn't work and Masako came and collected me! And she's just shown me around the house and fields and garden and forest and it's amazing and awesome and I'll upload some photos later! We had green tea and rice crackers which were yummy and now I'm on my laptop because there's internet yay! So this sums up the first day and I think it's really cool, tomorrow we're going to go to the National seaside park to look at these plants! Excitement ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment