Sunday 25 May 2014

Mt. Fuji

Wow today has been very long and eventful. I woke up at 3:30am to go and see the fish markets with the person on the top bunk of the bunk bed so we went but it was a holiday today so she's going to go again tomorrow but I don't think I can wake up that early really! So instead we decided to go to Mount Fuji! It was really expensive to get there on the train and then it cost extra for the bus to actually go up it but it was worth it! Really awesome views!








Here I am squatting in the snow with shorts like a big tourist.



Also all the Japanese people were going through these tunnels and I don't know why but it looked kind of fun.



I ate Mt. Fuji!




When we came back down we went to the lake and it was really beautiful!




Then I went up the cable car to get an even better view!








Afterwards we went back and got on the bus for Tokyo and it got caught in traffic so we ended up on the bus for 5 hours when it should've been 2-3. But eventually I made it back and had dinner and also met a girl from Bristol who seems very nice! Tomorrow I think I will go to the Pokémon centre and Akihabara again!

No comments:

Post a Comment