Tuesday 20 May 2014

Bamboo!

 So this morning was recycling/burnable rubbish day so we had to move all the rubbish to the rubbish place and then drive and sort the recycling! Exciting fun! Then we came back to have breakfast and this morning the Bamboo Forest Volunteers come and help manage the forest and as I was putting the wet clothes out to dry they came to the house because one of them had hurt their hands! They was blood and I brought out water for him and then the ambulance came! (I didn't take this picture btw)


Then the ones remaining and me went and had tea in the forest. Then I helped pick up rubbish!


Then I went back and had lunch and had a nap while Masako went to the city hall for something really cool and exciting. Then we went to do field work, we transported the 5 ferns in boxes from the house to the bamboo forest via wheel barrow, and they were really big! It took 3 go's to get them all to the forest. Then I had to carry them down by the river which was pretty tough because they were really heavy! But it was no big deal because I'm super strong, they don't call me 'That strong guy' for nothing. Then after I dug up some more ferns and replanted them in a better place, then I dug up 'Dragon's Beard' plant and replanted it. Here's a picture to commemorate the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment