Tuesday 17 June 2014

Bird

My flight on Monday was at 10am so we arrived at about 7:30 and had breakfast at the airport, Ry had chicken udon and I had some smoothie thing that was too big. Then I went through and the flight was quite good, I slept through most of it but I remember the air hostess stepping on the chairs to reach the bagged locker things which was funny. I watched some episodes of 'Parks and Rec' and then arrived in Hong Kong.



Here is Rachel the Panda enjoying some Crème brûlée ice cream in Hong Kong airport. At the airport I noticed some of the people from the Hong Kong department of health randomly checking people's temperatures with this little machine.





I went to the gate for my flight to London but I fell asleep and I woke up to someone asking me if I was Mark, to which I said no, and then noticed that my flight was boarding so it was quite good timing. The flight to London was pretty smooth, I slept through most of it and watched 2 episodes of the new game of thrones series. Then I arrived and phoned to see where my mum was at and she was actually on the motorway but only 10 minutes away which was fine. Then I came home and now I'm writing this! Thus concludes my epic journey. Tune in next time where I'll be discussing the most efficient way to peel a potato. So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment